I have decided to change my life and my career.
I have worked for the UK National Health Service as a full time Paramedic in the ambulance service. This s about to change for me. I've done enough time to take early retirement (30 years in total). Still young enough (50) to begin afresh so what have I decided to do is the following...
1. Work as an offshore medic internationally
2. Bank paramedic for South East Coast Ambulance Service (NHS)
3. Bank emergency care practitioner for South Western Ambulance Service (NHS)
4. Private paramedic for Event Paramedics
5. Emergency care practitioner for out-of-hours doctors services
6. Research for Sheffield University
This blog is being created to offer you insight to the highs and lows of my first year as an independent paramedic on the global market.