Matt Watson's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Jen, Where can I find the documentation on this? I tried the link posted but it does…"

Matt Watson replied Jun 17, 2011 to Wisconsin adding EMT-Tactical Medic endorsement

9 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Devin Nemec

"Devin, Can you email me any info you have on this? tacmed105@yahoo.com We are in the…"

Matt Watson replied Feb 20, 2011 to Wisconsin adding EMT-Tactical Medic endorsement

9 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Devin Nemec

"It looks like we are moving forward with the creation of a Virginia Tactical Medical…"

Matt Watson replied Feb 20, 2011 to Creating a Virginia Tac Medic Association

6 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Michal Czerwinski

"Tom, We are having a FREE training/conference August 28,2010 in Winchester, VA. SHoo…"

Matt Watson replied May 12, 2010 to Creating a Virginia Tac Medic Association

6 Jul 3, 2011

"Phillip Below is the schedule for the day. I am hoping to use this as a jumping off…"

Matt Watson replied Apr 26, 2010 to Virginia Tac Medic Conference/Training

2 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Matt Watson

"Bill, An email is coming your way. In the mean time check out our yahoo group, "Virg…"

Matt Watson replied Apr 22, 2010 to Building Tactical Medic Program from Nothing!!!

9 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by carl w french

"Tom, We met at the EMS Symposium when I was there teaching Tac Medicine topics. How…"

Matt Watson replied Apr 3, 2010 to Creating a Virginia Tac Medic Association

6 Jul 3, 2011

"I'm a big fan of "Macguyverisms=using inexpensive items to solve expensive problems"…"

Matt Watson replied Mar 21, 2010 to Tips and Tricks of the Trade

13 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Paul Garcia

"Diego, I know I'm late to the party, but is there still a need for instructors? I've…"

Matt Watson replied Mar 21, 2010 to Someone is interested in participating as an instructor in basic courses of Tactical Medicine in Brazil?

9 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Greg Frailey

RSS

Follow JEMS