What pranks have you pulled on your partner?
1) Turning off our pagers, then holding them near his ear and turning them on so the tones would activate, then holding a cell phone near his ear while having someone announce a 6 alarm fire, then watching him wake up and run around getting ready.
2) Putting his hand in warm water while he slept to see if he would pee the bed (didn't work)
3) putting a goldfish in his Gatorade
4) calling him at the station and telling him we were (a known suspect) who had his private parts stuck in a vaccuum cleaner and needed some advice. When asked why we called there, responding that someone told us he was an expert on such matters
5) hitting the siren while he walked in front of the ambulance
6) blocking the door to the rest room closed with a chair while he was in there, then pretending it was stuck and we couldn't get him out
7) drank Hank's soda (the ones with long neck bottles that look like beer) and convinced newbie that we always drink beer when we are on duty and the rules are that you can't drive if you've had more than a six pack
8) turning the lights off in the bathrom while he's in there
There's more but that's all I can think of for now.
I heard a rumor one time about a crew that released a carton of crickets in another crew's station.......just a rumor of course.....
Who, me? Nothing, ever...especially anything to do with unscheduled visitors who might, possibly, have been misrepresented -- accidentally, of course -- as federal inspectors.
1. Hiding his trauma scissors (his best friend) and watching him banging his closet like a mad man.
2. Chasing the station's pet kitty until it reaches him, that causes him to jump out of fear.
3. Having my hair down, covering my face (like Sadako of The Grudge (?)) as I knocked the dispatcher's window, made him scream and hitting me playfully with a rolled newspaper.
4. Hiding his portable radio.
5. Intentionally announcing his whole name to proceed to the alarm room to receive his phone call. He was just standing next to the window of the alarm room and also next to the speaker.
I made all of it out of revenge from his pranks....hehehe!
Disclaimer: Only some of these are mine, but all have happened
1) Lube under the door handle.
2) Turn on the siren switch (siren only works when the squad gets turned on)
3) Reprogram all the radio stations to Ranchero
4) Replace 1 liter of Mt Dew with 1 liter of normal saline
5) Bury a car in snow
6) Fill the back of an ambulance with balloons top to bottom (the crew didn't notice until they started driving)
7) Have the cops sneak in to the bunk room and chase coworker around in the dark with a taser. (this was the police's idea)
8) While partner is "rocking out" to music hit the drive cam and try to restrain them during their "seizure".
9) Turn the cot backwards on the elevator with the head up a little, hit EVERY floor button, then pretend to do CPR every time the door opens and yell "THIS IS THE WRONG FLOOR! KEEP GOING! HIT THE OTHER ONE!"
10) When the new trainee/rider says they hate elevators, turn the lights off and start jumping and screaming in one with your partner.
11) Hit the elevator "alarm" bell and keep insisting that there's a bird in the elevator. (Lots of them chirp instead of ring, and no one has ever answered one in 6 years)