I'm trying to find a place in or near New York city where I can get my EMT training. It has to fit within the summer months, though, because I head back to school in Wisconsin at the end of summer. I'm hoping to join our local rescue squad in the Fall. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Tags: course, emt, training

Views: 1626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try Emergency Care Programs (www.emergencycareny.com) in Brooklyn. They have several classes that start in May and end in August. I took a class there and had no problem getting my license. Most of the instructors are amazing and they know what they are talking about. They have classes in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and the Bronx.
Thanks, that looks really good.

Ben said:
Try Emergency Care Programs (www.emergencycareny.com) in Brooklyn. They have several classes that start in May and end in August. I took a class there and had no problem getting my license. Most of the instructors are amazing and they know what they are talking about. They have classes in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and the Bronx.

MedicWorks.org

is having a SUMMER 2012 class. Starts June 11ish and runs about 6weeks.

NREMT, includes Combitube, King LT, Epi draw (Vial) per WA State PILOT epi program.

Runs M/T/W&F i think 9-5.

SUMMER 2012 EMT in E. Washington

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow JEMS