All Discussions Tagged 'paramedic' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Basic -> Paramedic Training Management Web App

Hello all! I am new here but I have been reading threw the internet trying to find some help with something. I have been working on a progr…

Started by Jesse Techno

3 Mar 21
Reply by Bane Harper

ORLANDO based EMS services

Question for you guys: I am currently a paramedic in GA but I also have my FL license. We are looking to relocate to the Orlando area in t…

Started by Brandon Adams

0 Mar 12

Workplace Violence Prevention For Emergency Services Personnel

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT: Captain Steve Stevenson / EMTLourdes EMS / Lourdes Health System 1-609-735-2955-Phone1-609-332-4594-Cell1-6…

Started by EMS Crisis Intervention Team

0 Nov 20, 2013

I'm at an impass: What do I do?

Long story short: I'm a junior in high school, and I've been through EMT-B but I'm not certified because I'm only 17.  This summer, I'm goi…

Started by Jesse M. Bell

8 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Scott Williams

Take The 29-Day Challenge!

29 Days – $29 Donations – $29,000 Fundraising Goal Honour the legacy of fallen Calgary Police Service Const. John Petropoulos by taking The…

Started by John Petropoulos Memorial Fund

0 Oct 11, 2012

Denis Leary to Debut New Paramedic Comedy Series

Hollywood doesn't exactly have the best track record with how they portray EMS professionals, but they certainly seemed to have adopted the…

Started by Lauren Hardcastle

17 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Jeffery Wolven

Which way do your rotors turn?

Do you think the country of origin of a medical helicopter could make the difference between life and death in a crash? That's what paramed…

Started by Jennifer Berry

5 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by dr-exmedic

Non-Traditional Treatments

I am looking for some help since google failed me. I have been a paramedic in Central Florida for a little over 3 years, and in EMS for abo…

Started by Joshua Snavely

24 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Tom Bouthillet

Paramedic employment in Saudi Arabia

The Saudi Red Crescent Society (SRCS) is upgrading their EMS system with ground based rapid response paramedic vehicles and an Air Medical…

Started by Patrick thomas notestine

11 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Gordon lawler

International Volunteer Opportunities

Hi- I was wondering if anybody was aware of any International Volunteer Opportunities for Paramedics. I'm thinking something along the line…

Started by Yoni Kurland

8 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas H Ward

RSS

Follow JEMS