All Discussions Tagged 'Paramedic' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tactical Operational Medical Support Course

It is my favorite time of the year. I get to pack up my bags and teach in Houston a Tactical Medic Course for a Week. Its an exciting cours…

Started by Paul Garcia

0 May 15, 2013

Paramedic School Grants/Scholarships

Hello I'm a senior in high school that has been an EMT for about a year, and I have been accepted to Penn College of Technology for their p…

Started by Ryan Egan

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by dr-exmedic

Canada to US registration

I can find lots of people asking but very few answers... How can I get registered with the NREMT as a Canadian Advanced Care Paramedic?  Th…

Started by Colleen

6 May 31, 2012
Reply by Troy Christopher Kirk

Paramedic jobs for the young and "Stupid"

Hi there, as i finish my program and approach my turn to take the NREMT, i heard some instructors talking about a buddy serving a year in I…

Started by Adam Harvey

16 May 1, 2012
Reply by Maddog Medic

TEXAS EMS Conference Meet and Greet

Come join us at Pete's Piano Bar in Austin as we celebrate the Texas EMS opening. This is going to be a great event. Come out and meet the…

Started by Paul Garcia

0 Nov 12, 2011

Studying for the Paramedic Exam

Hi there, I'm a Paramedic student. I'm looking for diffrent ways to help me study and retain the knowledge that i am learning. i find it di…

Started by Adam Harvey

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Adam Harvey

EMS Professional Associations

I would like to hear from other EMT's or Paramedics that belong to state associations related to Emergency Medical Services... I am looking…

Started by David Spafford

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by David Spafford

BLS Care Is Not Dead: EMS Garage Episode 69

This week we talk with Mark Rock author of the recent Article on JEMS.com titled Back to Basics. We discuss why BLS Care is important and w…

Started by Geekymedic

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Joe Paczkowski

Medevac Flights. Are you doing anything differently these days?

As Im sure you all know there was recently another terrible incident involving an EMS helicopter, this time in South Carolina. This is the…

Started by Nathan Stanaway

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Jon Lieblein

Recent or Current Paramedic Students Needed

I am a current paramedic student in MA and as part of my class project am running a survey about your experiences using the OR for intubati…

Started by Andrew J Solden

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Jay

RSS

Follow JEMS