All Discussions Tagged 'EMS' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are methods and places to sell and/or donate equipment?

Hi ...  I am new to Jems Connect and I was led here via a Google search on used EMS equipment.   Now that I have joined, I can't seem to fi…

Started by Jim Tolbert

0 Sep 16

Webinar Tomorrow: Marketing Tips for Volunteer Fire/EMS Agencies

Hi all, I'm giving a free, 30-minute webinar presentation tomorrow on how marketing can improve the recruitment and retention efforts of v…

Started by Lindsey Korode

0 Mar 5

Has your Department received training in Managing Excited Delirium?

This course has been presented and most of the major EMS conferences and it is excellent training. With the increase in potential violent p…

Started by Paul Garcia

0 Dec 10, 2012

Regionalization: The wave of the future?

As grant funding becomes more and more scarce throughout all disciplines, many organizations are moving toward regional approaches to emerg…

Started by Justin Tilghman

4 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

Have equipment to doante

Hello, I am posting this in hopes of finding a place to donate used fire and EMS equipment.  We are a Fire Department near Buffalo, NY and…

Started by Ross H

0 Aug 15, 2012

EMS Lawsuit settled recently...

I just finished read this interesting article. http://www.carolinagatewayonline.com/content/ems-workers-win-15-million-lawsuit Sounds lik…

Started by John Crossett

4 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Ben Waller

EMS Stroke Care Research

I am gathering information to be included in a presentation at the Connecticut Conference of the American Stroke Association on Best Practi…

Started by Rommie Duckworth

0 Mar 12, 2012

Night Pay

I was wondering how many agencies out there pay a night "differential" to their field provIders.  If you do, how is it administered (by cer…

Started by theNaptownMedic

13 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by dr-exmedic

Please Help Support New Jersey EMS!

EMS Legislation S818/A2095 has passed their respective houses and is now on the Governor's desk to be either signed or vetoed. Unfortunatel…

Started by Scott RB

0 Jan 4, 2012

TEXAS EMS Conference Meet and Greet

Come join us at Pete's Piano Bar in Austin as we celebrate the Texas EMS opening. This is going to be a great event. Come out and meet the…

Started by Paul Garcia

0 Nov 12, 2011

RSS

Follow JEMS