Nathan Stanaway's Discussions (693)

Discussions Replied To (640) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont think we have a whole lot to whine about as far as busy goes compared to othe…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jul 1, 2009 to Do the best and brightest leave EMS before retiring?

44 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by dr-exmedic

"www.naemt.org Its only 40 bucks people lets do this"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 29, 2009 to Turning discussion in to results......

25 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by V-fibber

"I started working as a Paramedic in an ER that was a level one trauma center, we wer…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 29, 2009 to Do the best and brightest leave EMS before retiring?

44 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by dr-exmedic

"You have motivated me to sign up right now, I kinda had the thoughts that it wasn't…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 29, 2009 to Turning discussion in to results......

25 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by V-fibber

"I don't think I would want to take a test to find out if I was "damaged" or somethin…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 26, 2009 to Should we be looking at alternative models. A health care system that knows very little about what "we do"

7 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

"Your right its not off topic."

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 26, 2009 to Do the best and brightest leave EMS before retiring?

44 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by dr-exmedic

"Well, Skip I didnt say it was criminal, that was Rob and he said "in some cases even…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 26, 2009 to Do the best and brightest leave EMS before retiring?

44 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by dr-exmedic

""I knew plenty of people who took the medic course so that they could get an OK job,…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 25, 2009 to Do the best and brightest leave EMS before retiring?

44 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by dr-exmedic

"so as not to get off the current subject of this thread im going to start a new one…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 25, 2009 to We don't get the respect we deserve?

54 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"ABC news nightline is doing an interview tonight with Obama regarding the health ref…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jun 24, 2009 to How Would Universal Health Care Change EMS?

91 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Thomas Durkee

RSS

Follow JEMS