Nathan Stanaway's Discussions (693)

Discussions Replied To (640) Replies Latest Activity

"Val,  My following comments are not to come across as confrontational that's not my…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jan 9, 2013 to Are your community's law enforcement and EMS agencies prepared to work together effectively in the event of a "rapid mass murder" attempt?

37 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"Well said Brian.  It is concerning however that the local PD did not make entry duri…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Dec 18, 2012 to Are your community's law enforcement and EMS agencies prepared to work together effectively in the event of a "rapid mass murder" attempt?

37 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"I disagree with you on this one Cannulator.  Sometimes a little more than a tourniqu…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Dec 17, 2012 to Are your community's law enforcement and EMS agencies prepared to work together effectively in the event of a "rapid mass murder" attempt?

37 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"Boom. The Crux.... If you want to be respected one must earn it.  If we want to be…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Nov 18, 2012 to A lack of respect

16 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"I can see patient satisfaction being an issue here but not really patient care being…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Nov 13, 2012 to A lack of respect

16 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"I think that many progressive EMS services are moving towards guidelines.  It seems…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Nov 7, 2012 to Protocol vs Guideline

3 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"As always Skip says it best but I want to throw my 2 cents in.   I agree with everyt…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Nov 7, 2012 to A lack of respect

16 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"I would agree if the labs available at the clinic were ones that could rule in / out…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Oct 2, 2012 to Is it Ethical that urban healthcare is sometimes better than rural healthcare?

30 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"I dont know, if it doesnt cause patient or agency harm to have you wait for the equi…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Oct 1, 2012 to Leaving equipment at the hospital?

6 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"The closest hospital to the district WAS (no longer working there :)  apx 2.5 hours…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Oct 1, 2012 to Is it Ethical that urban healthcare is sometimes better than rural healthcare?

30 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Justin P

RSS

Follow JEMS