Nathan Stanaway's Discussions (693)

Discussions Replied To (640) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont usually realize it until I wonder why someone or something is unusually a…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Feb 26, 2013 to Patient Refusals

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"Im not saying that I think most people can be assumed to be generally lazy.  I do th…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Feb 23, 2013 to Patient Refusals

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"So are the errors made by those medics medical knowledge (training) failure or failu…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Feb 22, 2013 to Patient Refusals

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"I do agree that GEMS is in a unique position to provide this type of care.  I would…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Feb 21, 2013 to Patient Refusals

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"The model is already changing.  Example: A year ago when I left GEMS in Atlanta we w…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Feb 20, 2013 to Patient Refusals

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"Ben and I worked at the same place last summer and neither of us had issues with the…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jan 29, 2013 to Back Raft & Head Blocks

2 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"The foundational education MUST be there.  I can agree with Cannulator too. Too much…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jan 25, 2013 to Functional vs. Foundational Education

12 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Justin P

"This is a very complicated subject.  I have to say that I agree with Duncan. We are…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jan 21, 2013 to The Status of EMS

8 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by The Cannulator

"Val, As Skip mentioned one agency is the NPS.  I just worked in Yellowstone for the…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jan 12, 2013 to Are your community's law enforcement and EMS agencies prepared to work together effectively in the event of a "rapid mass murder" attempt?

37 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"Val, I agree that the ex-combat lifesaver trained soldier is a huge asset to a LEO t…"

Nathan Stanaway replied Jan 11, 2013 to Are your community's law enforcement and EMS agencies prepared to work together effectively in the event of a "rapid mass murder" attempt?

37 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

RSS

Follow JEMS