Earl Culvey's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Marty PA Protocol states to transport the Patient to the closest appropriate facilit…"

Earl Culvey replied Feb 8, 2013 to PA BLS Protocol

12 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Johnson Smithwood

"Kathy West is a facinating and incredibly intellegent woman.  I attended one of her…"

Earl Culvey replied May 7, 2012 to OSHA Update at 2012 FRM

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by Earl Culvey

"Doc...Yes we have chemical restrain protocol in PA, but only after Patient has been…"

Earl Culvey replied Feb 9, 2012 to Agencies That Don't Have Restraints

8 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Earl Culvey

"I once worked for a hospital-based service that actually had a fairly  thorough lift…"

Earl Culvey replied Feb 9, 2012 to Back Wellness Program

9 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by The Cannulator

"Always bring my laptop and several books...Currently reading Prohibitions Prince...e…"

Earl Culvey replied Dec 26, 2011 to What Do You In Your Pockets/Backpack?

7 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Matthew Harris

"I agree, and personally purchased the coverage from the NAEMT.  I purchased it just…"

Earl Culvey replied Dec 21, 2011 to EMS Malpractice Insurance

24 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Paczkowski

"I think this will be a great benefit for the medical students and the Patients they…"

Earl Culvey replied Sep 13, 2011 to Medical students working as primary crew aboard ambulances? What do you think of this?

23 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by dr-exmedic

"If the "gps system" is linked with your county's GIS system it works great.  Ours is…"

Earl Culvey replied Aug 21, 2011 to Potential GPS interference

6 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Dale Loberger

"The press coverage of the offenders is a great idea.  You rarely every see any cover…"

Earl Culvey replied Aug 4, 2011 to Violence against EMS medics - How much is there? What to do about it?

18 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"Thank God, many municipalities are beginning to ban the sale of these drugs.  You ca…"

Earl Culvey replied Jun 19, 2011 to Dangers of Bath Salts

2 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Jace Drummet

RSS

Follow JEMS