Rogue Medic's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (357) Replies Latest Activity

"Neil, Pointing the medications that we give to patients without good evidence is no…"

Rogue Medic replied Aug 22, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"As I have provided plenty of evidence that you are not familiar with research relat…"

Rogue Medic replied Aug 21, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Skip, The difference between has not been researched and has been research and prov…"

Rogue Medic replied Aug 21, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Being update, but ignoring the evidence is not a sign of anything other than ignori…"

Rogue Medic replied Aug 20, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Not everybody has to be pushing for everything all of the time. On the other hand…"

Rogue Medic replied Aug 16, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Just give IV Lasix to stable patients with CHF and they get worse. Why are we makin…"

Rogue Medic replied Aug 8, 2012 to Is a dislocated hip an ALS or BLS call?

69 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"Being a protocol monkey in EMS has decades of symbolism. ."

Rogue Medic replied Aug 8, 2012 to Lights and Sirens at Night

37 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Rogue Medic

"Joe, In EMS, we tend to discourage thinking. We don't care how poorly written a la…"

Rogue Medic replied Aug 7, 2012 to Lights and Sirens at Night

37 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Rogue Medic

"Skip, Even the horses have better promotional opportunities! Not to mention, thei…"

Rogue Medic replied Aug 7, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"There are many who leave EMS for other, higher medical jobs, such as nurses and phys…"

Rogue Medic replied Jul 30, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

RSS

Follow JEMS