Geri Jacobson's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Respect?  Let's review. 1. Nurse Ratched (which you used more than once in your pos…"

Geri Jacobson replied Nov 7, 2012 to A lack of respect

16 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Care to point out where  I have stated "no one wants ems education"? Can you show wh…"

Geri Jacobson replied Oct 15, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"If reimbursed per "skill" those performed at a technician's level are reimbursed ver…"

Geri Jacobson replied Oct 15, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

""Why isn't there a movement to change the reimbursement model to one where EMS gets…"

Geri Jacobson replied Oct 14, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"Geraldo Rivera - the early days....   There has to be more to this story since we ar…"

Geri Jacobson replied Oct 13, 2012 to Blanket Trouble for Detroit Medic. Your Thoughts?

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by dr-exmedic

"What do you have of value to provide the OP?  At least I did give a long list of add…"

Geri Jacobson replied Sep 19, 2012 to Additional Courses for Paramedics?

19 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"Are you being petty over a typo?  Did you notice the number of times I did type it c…"

19 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"Your comment looks like you are for the "street smarts" side of training.  Street sm…"

19 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"Skip, All I said was you don't have to waste the chance to earn good college credit …"

19 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"To the OP: If you just want quick certs: C-NPT (Neo/Pedi Transport) http://www.nccw…"

Geri Jacobson replied Sep 18, 2012 to Additional Courses for Paramedics?

19 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Justin P

RSS

Follow JEMS