PAMedicAdam's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I would try to find some people in Florida to ask about this.  I just toured 6 ER's…"

PAMedicAdam replied Nov 14, 2013 to Paramedics working in ER

9 Feb 1
Reply by Ben Bindokas

"Ummm..No actually breathing into a paper bag is not the same as using a semi non reb…"

PAMedicAdam replied Oct 25, 2009 to hyperventilationn whats your pre hospital care???

21 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Randy VanderHeiden

"While hyperventilation syndrome is a fairly common issue specifically in teenage fem…"

PAMedicAdam replied Oct 25, 2009 to hyperventilationn whats your pre hospital care???

21 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Randy VanderHeiden

"I understand that in a certain respect the citizens get what they deserve by electin…"

PAMedicAdam replied Oct 24, 2009 to County Fire District in Washington State elliminating ALL of their paramedics!

24 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

"Please tell me your joking? These paramedics all make around 30 thousand a year...I…"

PAMedicAdam replied Oct 24, 2009 to County Fire District in Washington State elliminating ALL of their paramedics!

24 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

"My thoughts exactly. The comments on the fire insurance is what was most remarkable…"

24 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

"Here is another link regarding one of the cities who is losing their only ambulance…"

24 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

"You make a good point...and these extremity hits are perfect candidates for tourniqu…"

PAMedicAdam replied Oct 22, 2009 to IV catheter size

57 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by JB Wallace

"Let me add this.....Most GSW's in the war zones are typically with a 7.62 mm round f…"

57 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by JB Wallace

"One of the points that people seem to be missing is that the blood pressure may not…"

57 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by JB Wallace

RSS

Follow JEMS