Scott RB's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't doubt that it can do what it says it does, but is it better and/or safer tha…"

Scott RB replied Dec 8, 2012 to ketamine in the field

13 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by dr-exmedic

"I did.  Most of the prehospital ketamine studies were not done in the US or were in…"

Scott RB replied Dec 5, 2012 to ketamine in the field

13 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by dr-exmedic

"Considering the number of services that seem to be adding ketamine, I hope to see so…"

Scott RB replied Dec 3, 2012 to ketamine in the field

13 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by dr-exmedic

"It should be noted here, as it has on other forums, that DC FEMS has A LOT of parame…"

Scott RB replied Nov 15, 2012 to D.C. Chief Plans Cutting ALS Transport - Could it Work?

8 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Scott RB

"What would be an ideal level of staffing for a large rural area?  Should it be medic…"

Scott RB replied Sep 23, 2012 to Is it Ethical that urban healthcare is sometimes better than rural healthcare?

30 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"Generally, the idea in emergency services (whether EM, trauma, or EMS) is to provide…"

Scott RB replied Sep 20, 2012 to Is it Ethical that urban healthcare is sometimes better than rural healthcare?

30 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"I think about this more than I should, maybe because as a paramedic and aspiring phy…"

Scott RB replied Jun 10, 2012 to Your Top Priority

4 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Scott RB

"Generally speaking, PPD knows which hospitals are trauma centers.  However, there ha…"

Scott RB replied Jun 5, 2012 to Not quite ALS vs BLS but relevant

12 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by James Goodman

"I've noticed generally that those who tend to think "skill dilution" isn't a concern…"

Scott RB replied Apr 21, 2012 to Cardiac Arrest. BLS or ALS job?

111 May 3, 2012
Reply by Rogue Medic

"Well, the general standard, especially in New Jersey, is that cardiac arrest is an A…"

Scott RB replied Mar 24, 2012 to Cardiac Arrest. BLS or ALS job?

111 May 3, 2012
Reply by Rogue Medic

RSS

Follow JEMS