Ben Dowdy's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I can easily believe it!  :) Earlier stuff is simpler for the graphic designers…"

Ben Dowdy replied Aug 19, 2013 to Mix it up or follow the Index?

6 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"Very true...in the interests of time and sanity I've used stock Powerpoints as a tem…"

Ben Dowdy replied Aug 4, 2013 to Mix it up or follow the Index?

6 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"Raquel, you bring up an interesting topic...the most recent AHA/ACC guidelines on ma…"

Ben Dowdy replied Aug 2, 2013 to Why bother doing a right sided EKG. Nitrate them anyway!

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Andrew DeWolf

"The textbook is a tool, not a requirement.  Like you, I'm getting ready to lead my f…"

Ben Dowdy replied Aug 2, 2013 to Mix it up or follow the Index?

6 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"I love the discussion thus far....I found this in a comment on Roguemedic's blog and…"

Ben Dowdy replied Jan 27, 2013 to Functional vs. Foundational Education

12 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Justin P

"I had a chance to use the BackRaft a lot last summer on a seasonal job.  The service…"

Ben Dowdy replied Jan 22, 2013 to Back Raft & Head Blocks

2 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

"I don't know the stats to back this up, nor do I know where to get them (although th…"

Ben Dowdy replied Jan 22, 2013 to Are your community's law enforcement and EMS agencies prepared to work together effectively in the event of a "rapid mass murder" attempt?

37 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

RSS

Follow JEMS