Dale Johnson's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"As I have gotten older I cannot do the things I used to. Just 10 years ago I could g…"

Dale Johnson replied Jan 7, 2013 to Combating Fatigue While on Shift

2 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by John

"Different communities will handle things different. Whether or not you or I agree wi…"

Dale Johnson replied Dec 18, 2012 to Are your community's law enforcement and EMS agencies prepared to work together effectively in the event of a "rapid mass murder" attempt?

37 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"I was a part of Chief Kirkwood’s agency when they started training for “active shoot…"

Dale Johnson replied Dec 18, 2012 to Are your community's law enforcement and EMS agencies prepared to work together effectively in the event of a "rapid mass murder" attempt?

37 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Ben Dowdy

"A couple of things. Chief Kirkwood is right- FLSA does not just apply to full time.…"

Dale Johnson replied Nov 18, 2012 to Volunteer/Paid Dilemma

4 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Dale Johnson

"I used to. I have been fortunate that a recent job change has allowed me to eliminat…"

Dale Johnson replied Oct 13, 2012 to Fast Food on Shift

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Justin Covey

"In the past I always tried to get extra classes whenever I could. The past two or th…"

Dale Johnson replied Aug 17, 2012 to Additional Training

8 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Paula Miller

""...here has never been a prospective, randomized trial of the parachute, but does t…"

Dale Johnson replied Aug 17, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"I haven't read all of the replies...probably won't. Dislocations hurt. I've had one.…"

Dale Johnson replied Aug 14, 2012 to Is a dislocated hip an ALS or BLS call?

69 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"None of ours has a 'lounge' for EMS. However, three of the local EDs have drinks, an…"

Dale Johnson replied Aug 14, 2012 to What does your local hospital have in their EMS lounge?

20 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Chris Azevedo

"I think the references to 'learned helplessness' are spot on. I first heard the term…"

Dale Johnson replied Aug 14, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

RSS

Follow JEMS