Mike Rubin's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"I know what you're going through is very hard. The best advice I can offer is to wor…"

Mike Rubin replied Oct 10, 2012 to Injury stops my career

6 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Mike Rubin

"If you begin working as a medic for Agency A at $40K, add all the CE that's offered,…"

Mike Rubin replied Oct 3, 2012 to Advance in paramedicine ...

16 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Yes, there are courses you can take to widen your scope as a medic, although they do…"

Mike Rubin replied Oct 3, 2012 to Advance in paramedicine ...

16 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Interesting. I think some of that perceived disposability of EMS workers has to do w…"

Mike Rubin replied Jul 21, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Who, me? Nothing, ever...especially anything to do with unscheduled visitors who mig…"

Mike Rubin replied Jun 24, 2012 to Partner Pranks

5 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Devin Nemec

"The best motivation I've experienced is wanting to work for particular people within…"

Mike Rubin replied Jun 8, 2012 to How to keep our EMTs and paramedics motivated?

5 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Neil White

"The primary goal, I think, is to treat patients the way we would want our families t…"

Mike Rubin replied Mar 7, 2012 to Ethical Issues in EMS - the non-clinical side???

11 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Kyle Czarnecki

"I don't think substandard care should ever be an option. I agree that a sense of ent…"

Mike Rubin replied Jan 12, 2012 to The Curse of the Medical Doctor - Is substandard care better than no care?

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by geoff.horning

"Peter, I'm unclear on the scope of your interests. What, exactly, would you like to…"

Mike Rubin replied Nov 14, 2011 to PTSD

11 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mike McWilliams

"I think the CISD research Bryan quotes to support his POV is worth considering when…"

Mike Rubin replied Nov 14, 2011 to PTSD

11 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mike McWilliams

RSS

Follow JEMS