Warren E. Shaulis's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess I am not sure exactly what you are asking about, the answer to your question…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Dec 16, 2013 to Is there any program about EMS for nurses to become a EMS member?

2 Jan 6
Reply by THIDA KHIN

"holiday season, also  "

Warren E. Shaulis replied Dec 13, 2013 to Where Has Everyone Gone?

6 Jan 24
Reply by Dr. Berry Katella

"If endotracheal intubation is included in the scope of practice for the given advanc…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Nov 15, 2013 to Airway Education Additions

1 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Warren E. Shaulis

"I currently use an iPad for school and work, not so much for charting, but as a refe…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Oct 2, 2013 to Tablet Devices – Who is using them?

3 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Edwin Miguel Ortega Cotte

"I would have to agree with Scott, no indication to use a neuromuscular blocking agen…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Sep 29, 2013 to EMS Airway Clinic: Intubation for Cardiac Arrest Patients

2 Sep 29, 2013

" Charlene, It isnt really that bad. As I mentioned, most states accept NR. I know No…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Aug 14, 2013 to State vs National Certification for Employment

3 Aug 14, 2013

"Charlene, first off, good luck on your testing and congratulations on completing you…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Aug 13, 2013 to State vs National Certification for Employment

3 Aug 14, 2013

"Just to throw another model and example in to the mix, the third service municipal o…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Aug 11, 2013 to Is Hospital-based EMS a "Better" Way To Go?

45 Aug 11, 2013

"What jumps out at me from your entire statement was that you guys have to endure a 2…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Aug 11, 2013 to Is Hospital-based EMS a "Better" Way To Go?

45 Aug 11, 2013

"For one thing, and understand that this is going to be regionally dependent, but I h…"

Warren E. Shaulis replied Aug 6, 2013 to Lifepack compared to all other monitors. Why are they so widely used?

5 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Nathan Stanaway

RSS

Follow JEMS