Jennifer Berry's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with all of your comments. EMS will need to shift the way it does things in…"

Jennifer Berry replied Jul 15, 2013 to How important is patient satisfaction?

4 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Berry

"Here's the correct link: http://www.jems.com/video/2020vision/making-safety-sexy"

Jennifer Berry replied Jun 19, 2013 to Making Safety Sexy

3 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Berry

"I agree with Skip. I think you should either do it well and consistently, or you sho…"

Jennifer Berry replied Mar 26, 2013 to Should Firefighters and police officers be taught Tactical Medical Procedures?

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Don't tell them you get to give shots. ;-) FYI: EMS Today speaker Keith Widmeier wi…"

Jennifer Berry replied Jan 31, 2013 to 'I Want to Be Just Like You'

6 May 3, 2013
Reply by Dana Neal

"JEMS Medical Editor Edward T. Dickinson, MD, NREMT-P, FACEP, provided us with his to…"

Jennifer Berry replied Jul 20, 2012 to Active Shooter Incidents

4 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Travis Kusman

"In the Basic Skills Lab preconference session at EMS Today, attendees used a metrono…"

Jennifer Berry replied Mar 1, 2012 to EMS Apps

5 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Michael Henry

"I know I've definitely felt burned out! I think it's hard not to sometimes, especial…"

Jennifer Berry replied Feb 23, 2012 to Burn Out

5 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Alexander Woo

"Forgive me, for this is a bit of a deviation from this discussion. Medication errors…"

Jennifer Berry replied Sep 23, 2011 to Paramedic demoted to EMT after a medication error.

68 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Joe Paczkowski

"Skip's question continues to be relevant. In fact, those are the two points FICEMS C…"

Jennifer Berry replied Apr 12, 2011 to Lead Federal Agency for EMS? What should it do? What should it NOT do?

16 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Berry

"I love the discussion on here, and you all make very valid points. As the article's…"

Jennifer Berry replied Apr 7, 2011 to Why did you get involved in EMS?

30 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Roy B. Varney

RSS

Follow JEMS