Joe Paczkowski's Discussions (1,018)

Discussions Replied To (968) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course the exception is if you make your best care your routine."

Joe Paczkowski replied Oct 11, 2012 to Routinely Not Routine – Good EMS Makes the Difference

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Paula Miller

"Huh? Backstory? Also, if your post is being viewed as an "attack," I can't help bu…"

Joe Paczkowski replied Sep 12, 2012 to Spinal Clearance. Do we even need to be backboarding people? I say NO.

21 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Trevor

"Your scope of practice limits what tools you can use, not what knowledge you have."

Joe Paczkowski replied Aug 31, 2012 to Advice for New EMTs

3 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Justin P

"It doesn't take much weight to start causing shoulder pain. As a medical student, I…"

Joe Paczkowski replied Aug 30, 2012 to Do any of you guys use equipment holsters?

21 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Michael King

"...and I learned rather quickly during rotations that carrying a bunch of things on…"

Joe Paczkowski replied Aug 28, 2012 to Do any of you guys use equipment holsters?

21 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Michael King

"The problem is that there are systems, and more than just a minority outlier, that…"

Joe Paczkowski replied Aug 17, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"...and here's where I get really frustrated with EMS. It's the "We're professional…"

Joe Paczkowski replied Aug 16, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

" Groan."

Joe Paczkowski replied Aug 8, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

" ...and then we blame the brain drain on the pay, or lack there of."

Joe Paczkowski replied Aug 7, 2012 to Lights and Sirens at Night

37 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Rogue Medic

"I think that if anything bad happens, the operator's goose is almost always cooked r…"

Joe Paczkowski replied Aug 5, 2012 to Lights and Sirens at Night

37 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Rogue Medic

RSS

Follow JEMS