mike's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"brother   awesome video. very well done. showing the real thing.......   quick quest…"

mike replied Apr 26, 2013 to King County EMS Recruitment Video

2 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by mike

"Jason Thanks for the information and link. I appreciate the time it took to write it…"

mike replied Jan 23, 2013 to Post conversion (VF/VT arrest) Amiodarone

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jason Merrill

"Right now there are so many avenues to go down as an experienced paramedic or EMT if…"

mike replied Jan 17, 2013 to non-traditional medic jobs

5 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by mike

"Finding a paramedic service  that will allow an out of state P-intern to complete th…"

mike replied Jan 17, 2013 to Paramedic intern

4 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Amy Jimenez

"Take a look at the programs in place in Delaware.  Kent County, Sussex, and New Cast…"

mike replied Dec 3, 2012 to Community Paramedic Program and a Paramedic Intercept Program

3 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by mike

"Neil   How did I know you would be the first one to comment on this... busy night fo…"

mike replied Sep 27, 2012 to Cover..... latest JEMS Issue.....did you see it? oops they did it again

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by mike

"Neil Once again I am compelled to respond to your statements:   My original post wen…"

mike replied Aug 16, 2012 to JEMS editors possibly asleep at the wheel. Serious contradiction found in JEMS article: EMS Instructor Explains Changes to TBI Management

17 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by JEMS Web Team

"Thanks lauren I apprecaite it.  "

mike replied Aug 16, 2012 to JEMS editors possibly asleep at the wheel. Serious contradiction found in JEMS article: EMS Instructor Explains Changes to TBI Management

17 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by JEMS Web Team

"Neil and everyone else who thinks I am attacking JEMS or Bill. Please read the artic…"

17 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by JEMS Web Team

" "

17 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by JEMS Web Team

RSS

Follow JEMS