nathan meyer's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, we must be posting at cross purposes, or in the same general vein (I think) bu…"

nathan meyer replied Nov 18, 2012 to Marijuana Legalization and Road Safety for Responders

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by nathan meyer

"That a little more what you had in mind ;->? "

nathan meyer replied Nov 17, 2012 to Marijuana Legalization and Road Safety for Responders

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by nathan meyer

" "

nathan meyer replied Nov 17, 2012 to Marijuana Legalization and Road Safety for Responders

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by nathan meyer

" "

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by nathan meyer

"Thank you--I will do just exactly that this morning, I appreciate the help. I was al…"

nathan meyer replied Nov 17, 2012 to next nremt basic test being given in oregon

2 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by nathan meyer

"Unlike opiates or that Breaking Bad stuff I'm not sure THC is really an acute worry.…"

nathan meyer replied Nov 17, 2012 to Will the Legalization of Marijuana in Wash. and Colo. Allow for Better Care?

3 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by dr-exmedic

"Do you mean more than there already are? Failing an intoxication test is failing an…"

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by nathan meyer

"Chief--I heard what you had to say, I see what you mean and yes, writing on forum's…"

nathan meyer replied Oct 13, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"Chief very lucid position. A couple of things jump out that I'm not sure you intende…"

nathan meyer replied Oct 12, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"How many times have we read or seen on the news LEOs not doing so well with people i…"

nathan meyer replied Oct 11, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

RSS

Follow JEMS