Neil White's Discussions (755)

Discussions Replied To (683) Replies Latest Activity

"Talking in generalities rather than specific to head injuries. Many providers do not…"

Neil White replied Aug 16, 2012 to JEMS editors possibly asleep at the wheel. Serious contradiction found in JEMS article: EMS Instructor Explains Changes to TBI Management

17 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by JEMS Web Team

"Just a quick thought but I wonder if the phrase " in the absence of ETCO2 monitoring…"

Neil White replied Aug 15, 2012 to JEMS editors possibly asleep at the wheel. Serious contradiction found in JEMS article: EMS Instructor Explains Changes to TBI Management

17 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by JEMS Web Team

"Not to mention, their job is more stable Enjoyed that, a good one lol "

Neil White replied Aug 8, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"It would be very interesting if we could establish some kind of international survey…"

Neil White replied Aug 7, 2012 to Lights and Sirens at Night

37 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Rogue Medic

"When I looked at the text of the link I was intrigued.... I'll be honest Pastoral an…"

Neil White replied Aug 6, 2012 to New EMS Facebook Page

2 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by The Cannulator

"In the US I can not see giving a prescription (DEA) number to someone with an Associ…"

Neil White replied Jul 28, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"I tend to disagree that the public would benefit from degree educated paramedics a d…"

Neil White replied Jul 27, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"There in itself lies the problem, forcing higher standards, higher pay, we run the r…"

Neil White replied Jul 27, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"Historically it was an internal route you would join as an EMT train spend 12 months…"

Neil White replied Jul 24, 2012 to Best way from BLS to ALS

2 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Devin Nemec

"I've slept on it and thought that actually, it is important to throw generational th…"

Neil White replied Jul 23, 2012 to Did I Really Hear Him Say That???? EMS personnel as disposable employees???

111 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

RSS

Follow JEMS