Neil White's Discussions (755)

Discussions Replied To (683) Replies Latest Activity

"The doc orders and there is a nurse and an auxiliary allocated to him...The model is…"

Neil White replied Oct 20, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"In the UK, we went from something like 40 EMS agencies to 11, whilst it could be arg…"

Neil White replied Oct 18, 2012 to Regionalization: The wave of the future?

4 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"The difficult contention here is who would take responsibility if something adverse…"

Neil White replied Oct 18, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"Another interesting thread steadily heading off course.... If attention can be turn…"

Neil White replied Oct 16, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"Sat here on a rather quiet Sunday night staring at the screen trying to follow the c…"

Neil White replied Oct 14, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"I am in some what of a similar position but don't wish to go too much into it. But I…"

Neil White replied Oct 5, 2012 to Injury stops my career

6 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Mike Rubin

"Seems straight forward although emails to everyone seems a bit excessive especially…"

Neil White replied Oct 1, 2012 to Leaving equipment at the hospital?

6 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

"You have to want a job for what it IS - not for what you might want it to be.    Doe…"

Neil White replied Sep 30, 2012 to WHAT MAKES AN EMS PROVIDER A TAXI DRIVER/AMBULANCE DRIVER, THE TYPE OF CALLS YOU RUN OR YOUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PATIENT CARE????

86 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by iDriveTheTaxi

"I'd be more inclined to discuss the shocking disregard for infection control...weari…"

Neil White replied Sep 27, 2012 to Cover..... latest JEMS Issue.....did you see it? oops they did it again

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by mike

"It is very difficult for anyone to diagnose conditions via a web forum. It is as has…"

Neil White replied Sep 11, 2012 to Chest Pain

10 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by anya peaux

RSS

Follow JEMS