Forum Discussions (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compact Suction Units

I was wondering if anybody has used the Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 3 (Model 88006001 or 88005001). If so how well does this unit work, ho…

Started by Jim Kozak in General EMS Discussions

0 Mar 25, 2009

EMS Protocols Risk Management

Need some help...possibly from skip or anyone involved with Risk Management. I am re-writing our services protocols and I am looking for de…

Started by mike in General EMS Discussions

5 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by mike

How about KED's instead of LBB's?

I have no science or articles to back this up, it's just a thought....how much difference is there in spinal restriction between somone bei…

Started by blair4630 in General EMS Discussions

81 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by The Cannulator

Any one willing to help with a charity project?

I am currently collecting patches to have a quilt made that will be auctioned off and all the proceeds go to the shriners. Any help would b…

Started by itku2er in General EMS Discussions

6 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Veronica Irvine

Vent protocols

We have an EAGLE 754 transport vent, good stuff! However no protocols are in place for it's use. I am one of 2 providers trained on the use…

Started by OCIE FLOURNOY in ALS Issues and Ideas

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by OCIE FLOURNOY

The Disappearing Endotracheal Tube

It seems that the skill of prehospital intubation is under fire again. This time from one of the most respected physicians in prehospital m…

Started by Bradley Dean in General EMS Discussions

24 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Ted Rogers

nremt test

I would like to thank everyone for the valuable info to help rass my test .It worked i am now a nremt. thanks again Gary Morgan

Started by Gary Morgan in General EMS Discussions

0 Mar 22, 2009

Implied Vs Informed Consent

was wondering what you guys thought. Where I worked before I arrived at a pt and I began assessment , treatment and started working my way…

Started by James Ownbey in General EMS Discussions

16 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by James Ownbey

Want to put a 'finishing touch' on your honor guard poles?

Lighthouse Uniform Company has introduced a line of EMS color/honor guard pole caps. Click here to can get more information on them!

Started by Jennifer Berry in EMS : In the Line of Duty & Memorials

0 Mar 20, 2009

EMS Garage Episode 26: Look Something Shiny

Join us at www.emsgarage.com or on iTunes This week we are all over the board with topics. In fact so many I forgot to list them all. I ha…

Started by Geekymedic in General EMS Discussions

0 Mar 20, 2009

RSS

Follow JEMS