Forum Discussions (1,741)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To report or not to report

Just recently I was receiving report from the shift that had worked the night before mine and the off going shift shared a call with me tha…

Started by kristen in General EMS Discussions

37 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by JEMS Web Chief

Public Health and EMS

Public Health and Emergency Medical Services, how can we bring them together? By: Taurean Summers As many of our older generation have see…

Started by Taurean Summers in The Heavy Stuff

3 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Taurean Summers

Suicide

Does anyone know what the latest chemicals that are used in suicide attempts that are harmfull to rescuers when the arrive on scene. I have…

Started by Phil in General EMS Discussions

0 Apr 1, 2009

Word Association Game

For those new to the game it's very easy. I'll start off by posting a word and the next poster posts the first thing that comes to mind wit…

Started by Jared Ryker in General EMS Discussions

371 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Kevin Budig

Documentation Software

I am looking for a cost effecient software package for a small but extremely busy service. We run 2 ALS ambulances and 2 reserve and averag…

Started by Shannon Gollnick in General EMS Discussions

3 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Richard C. Fenlason

Transfer of Care Policies

Does anyone work for an agency that has a policy regarding transfers of care between providers of the same agency at shift change? I am not…

Started by Jeffrey P. Jones in General EMS Discussions

0 Apr 1, 2009

Ideas anyone?

Dose Any one have Ideas how we Can change ems for the better? I think a few people have made a good point that we should work toward our go…

Started by James Ownbey in General EMS Discussions

7 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Sabrina J Rigney

Has anyone used quick clot in the field?

I am looking for some information on using quick clot. Has anyone used this product? What was the result? Any complications? Was it easy to…

Started by Michelle in General EMS Discussions

42 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Lisa Bell

Registry or not?

I understand that National Registry was started to help EMS. Do you feel like it has done more good or bad? Is National Registry good for E…

Started by James Ownbey in General EMS Discussions

12 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by David E. Courter

Tattoo

Hey Everybody, Lately I've thought about getting a tattoo. Nothing too big...but not microscopic. I want to get something with the SoL and…

Started by EMT31909 in General EMS Discussions

2 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by EMT31909

RSS

Follow JEMS