Forum Discussions (1,772)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Information about your national triage system

Hi, I am an italian student of the faculty of nursing of the University of Rome "La Sapienza", and I should write a degree thesis on the pr…

Started by Davide in General EMS Discussions

20 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Kiwi EMT

12 Lead EKG Instructors

I am currently searching for 12 Lead EKG Instructors to teach a class of 200 students for DC Fire and EMS Department. I am also looking for…

Started by Darlene Nelson in General EMS Discussions

0 Apr 21, 2009

Prehospital 12 lead ECG programs

Does your service perform prehospital 12 lead ECGs? Does the prehospital 12 lead ECG help determine your transport destination? Is the ca…

Started by Tom Bouthillet in ALS Issues and Ideas

51 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by ArcticKat

EMS Educast Episode 9: We are all Paramedics

I think it is important as we look to the future of our profession that we all be called the same thing. Paramedics. Weigh in your ideas.…

Started by Geekymedic in General EMS Discussions

1 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Timothy Rossette

Declining Transport

Hi All: Re: Declining Transport. I’m a medic in Onslow County, North Carolina, the home of U. S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune. We’re an…

Started by Mark Baribeault in General EMS Discussions

44 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by ProfessionalEMS

EMS in the past & future

Hey guys... I am going to have a presentation about this topic (How EMS can get the public respect). I need your help and feedback. I have…

Started by zee in General EMS Discussions

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Justin

EMS Garage Episode 30: EMS versus Fire

EMS Garage This week we talk about shift trades and a new video from IAFC talking about how Fire based EMS is the only way. Hmmm We smell b…

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by A918E - Brenda

EMS Leadership Episode 14: Where do you treat the Patient?

www.emsleadership.com This week we explore the concept of where do we treat the patient. Is it in the house or in our ambulance? What is be…

0 Apr 17, 2009

Oxygen Generators

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a company name and contact info for a oxygen generation system that was at EMS Today. Or if yo…

Started by Bryan Hess in General EMS Discussions

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bryan Hess

Esmolol use with intubation

I was just curious as to how many services out there are allowed to use Esmolol (Brevibloc) for prophylaxis of the autonomic response to in…

Started by Drew in ALS Issues and Ideas

0 Apr 16, 2009

RSS

Follow JEMS