Forum Discussions (1,767)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EMS in the past & future

Hey guys... I am going to have a presentation about this topic (How EMS can get the public respect). I need your help and feedback. I have…

Started by zee in General EMS Discussions

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Justin

EMS Garage Episode 30: EMS versus Fire

EMS Garage This week we talk about shift trades and a new video from IAFC talking about how Fire based EMS is the only way. Hmmm We smell b…

Started by Geekymedic in General EMS Discussions

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by A918E - Brenda

EMS Leadership Episode 14: Where do you treat the Patient?

www.emsleadership.com This week we explore the concept of where do we treat the patient. Is it in the house or in our ambulance? What is be…

Started by Geekymedic in General EMS Discussions

0 Apr 17, 2009

Oxygen Generators

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a company name and contact info for a oxygen generation system that was at EMS Today. Or if yo…

Started by Bryan Hess in General EMS Discussions

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bryan Hess

Esmolol use with intubation

I was just curious as to how many services out there are allowed to use Esmolol (Brevibloc) for prophylaxis of the autonomic response to in…

Started by Drew in ALS Issues and Ideas

0 Apr 16, 2009

HELLO, ALL! MY NAME IS CAT AND I AM A FAIRLY NEW PARAMEDIC IN SC. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY "HI!"

Started by CAT in General EMS Discussions

3 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Sharon

Pulse Oximeters

My agency is looking to replace our pulse oximeters, and the OctiveTech 300 PRO was recommended by one of our officers. I haven't heard of…

Started by Jon in General EMS Discussions

11 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by DAVID NICHOLS

Survey Help Needed!!!!!!!!

Hello All, I am working on a presentation for a conference that looks at activities/behaviors of EMS personnel. This survey looks at some…

Started by Chad Pore in General EMS Discussions

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by B.J. Jones

Briefing Passengers of the Transport

Hey folks, Wondered if anyone was using a safety briefing before the ground transport began. Simply put, looking for ideas of what to incl…

Started by Craig Mc Cown in Scene Safety and Survival

6 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by ArcticKat

COPD

Just looking for some additional information/patient outcomes for Magnesium Sulfate ( to treat exacerbation of COPD). Any information would…

Started by Nick Eubanks in ALS Issues and Ideas

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Chance Gearheart

RSS

Follow JEMS