Forum Discussions (1,740)

Featured Discussions

Submit Your Nomination for the Nicholas Rosecrans Award

The deadline for nominations for the Nicholas Rosecrans Award has been extended to January 30, 2016.  JEMS, Laerdal, CDC, NHTSA, The RedFla…

Started by Kristina Ackermann in General EMS DiscussionsLatest Reply

Quality Assurance

I'm looking for information on a good Quality Assurance Program.  It's something that our state is requiring but they are not giving any di…

Started by Calvin Yelverton in General EMS DiscussionsLatest Reply

Register Now for EMS Today Pre-Conference Workshops

For those of you looking to get more out of your EMS Today experience, the full schedule of pre-conference workshops is now available here.…

Started by Kristina Ackermann in General EMS DiscussionsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help with a project

I'm seeking help with a project and am hoping to get some help from those on this community. Specifically, I am trying to research funding…

Started by Jordan Barnett, MD in General EMS Discussions

0 yesterday

Submit Your Nomination for the Nicholas Rosecrans Award

The deadline for nominations for the Nicholas Rosecrans Award has been extended to January 30, 2016.  JEMS, Laerdal, CDC, NHTSA, The RedFla…

Started by Kristina Ackermann in General EMS Discussions

0 Jan 19

WEBcast: "Breaking the Paradigm of Burn Care in EMS" - A sucker born every minute

Hi all, I 've registered a complaint about the patently biased nature of this piece of blatant and unconscionable commercial endorsement se…

Started by Nicholas Goodwin in General EMS Discussions

0 Jan 17

Quality Assurance

I'm looking for information on a good Quality Assurance Program.  It's something that our state is requiring but they are not giving any di…

Started by Calvin Yelverton in General EMS Discussions

11 Jan 13
Reply by Norman Armenta

Register Now for EMS Today Pre-Conference Workshops

For those of you looking to get more out of your EMS Today experience, the full schedule of pre-conference workshops is now available here.…

0 Jan 5

IO Training Bones

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some reusable IO training bones.  I am trying to find some to r…

Started by Dylan Ferguson in Training & Education

1 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Patty McCauley

What is Abandonment?

News story from Brooklyn, and comments on our Facebook page, have many discussing abandonment and how it is defined. "it's not abandonment…

Started by JEMS Web Team in General EMS Discussions

0 Oct 29, 2015

HELP---EMS Project in Highschool

I am a senior taking an EMS course receiving my EMR license. In this course we are required to design an ambulance service from the ground…

Started by Mason Taylor in General EMS Discussions

0 Oct 27, 2015

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - NOVEMBER CARTOON

Constructive criticism can be hard to find these days! Visit my cartoon gallery at: http://artstudioseven.com/page-fire-ems-prints2.htm

Started by Paul Combs in General EMS Discussions

0 Oct 23, 2015

Crew Safety

This week JEMS has been closely following the situation in Detroit, in which two medics were attacked by a man wielding a box cutter: http:…

0 Oct 22, 2015

RSS

Follow JEMS