Forum Discussions (1,745)

Featured Discussions

FBI Active Shooter Data - Need EMS in Hot Zone?

FBI Releases Active Shooter DataDetails offered from hope to help state, local emergency responders The number of shootings in which a gun…

Started by JEMS Web Team in General EMS DiscussionsLatest Reply

MCI Management - What Lessons Can You Share

MCI Management Has Evolved Since 9/11   “Despite the numerous references to how this event has changed our lives, there are still some res…

Started by JEMS Web Team in Major Incidents and PreparednessLatest Reply

The Pros and Cons of Simulation Integration

In our September 2014 issue a supplement, sponsored by Laerdal Medical, provides you with three articles on integrating simulation into yo…

Started by JEMS Web Team in Training & EducationLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FBI Active Shooter Data - Need EMS in Hot Zone?

FBI Releases Active Shooter DataDetails offered from hope to help state, local emergency responders The number of shootings in which a gun…

Started by JEMS Web Team in General EMS Discussions

0 Sep 25

MCI Management - What Lessons Can You Share

MCI Management Has Evolved Since 9/11   “Despite the numerous references to how this event has changed our lives, there are still some res…

Started by JEMS Web Team in Major Incidents and Preparedness

0 Sep 22

The Pros and Cons of Simulation Integration

In our September 2014 issue a supplement, sponsored by Laerdal Medical, provides you with three articles on integrating simulation into yo…

Started by JEMS Web Team in Training & Education

0 Sep 18

What are methods and places to sell and/or donate equipment?

Hi ...  I am new to Jems Connect and I was led here via a Google search on used EMS equipment.   Now that I have joined, I can't seem to fi…

Started by Jim Tolbert in General EMS Discussions

0 Sep 16

Poor Training Attitudes in EMS

I am an EMS educator and find it extremely frustrating how EMS providers do not take training seriously. I recently held a Narcan class whe…

Started by David Spafford in General EMS Discussions

3 Sep 10
Reply by David Ellis

Considering an online Paramedic to RN bridge - info please!

I am a NREMT-P currently and I am considering taking an online bridge to RN.  What are the best programs and what are some of your experien…

Started by Derek Hogan in Training & Education

22 Aug 31
Reply by Terri Roller

Ride-Alongs and Liability

The Omaha, COPS shooting incident is raising some attention to the subject of ride-alongs, "COPS TV Technician Killed During Robbery Invest…

0 Aug 28

What if Ferguson Were YOUR Area?

How would your department operate during nights of protest and violence? Police scramble in all directions as they take gunfire Monday, Aug…

0 Aug 19

Health and Fitness

My boss appointed me to head up the health and fitness committee in our department. I am wondering if any other EMS department has a commit…

Started by Tom Vogelgesang in Training & Education

4 Aug 12
Reply by Susan Ruiz

Research into Qualitative PTSD Research among EMS crews

I am looking to locate research studies or researchers with an active interest in qualitative research in EMS. I recently completed my doct…

Started by Susan Ruiz in General EMS Discussions

0 Aug 12

RSS

Follow JEMS