The Off Duty EMS Board (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What features do you want in the design of an off-duty personal medical and self-rescue pack?

For over 30 years I've been an EMS volunteer; first as a ski patroller and later as a racetrack EMT and, for decades, a volunteer with our…

Started by Steve Nash

0 Jun 13, 2009

How do you represent EMS while off the clock?

This is a touchy subject, but I'm going to open it up for discussion anyway. Recently, I was at a grocery store when I saw the Star of Life…

Started by Jennifer Berry

64 May 28, 2009
Reply by Rob

FF/EMT injured in a motorcycle accident

On Sunday Kyle Butcher EMT/FF, a member on here, was injured in a motorcycle vs. car accident. The details I got from him are that a car su…

Started by Jasen Adam

0 Mar 17, 2009

The Twelve Days of Christmas EMS Style...

The Twelve Days of Christmas EMS Style... On the First day of Christmas, my Dispatcher gave to me... Grandma who fell and hurt her knee..…

Started by Crystal

4 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Michelle

Happy Holidays.

Why is everyone so scared to say Merry Christmas? Why do I get an email from EMS Today wishing me a Happy Holidays? I'm actually working o…

Started by The Cannulator

6 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Chance Gearheart

You are what you eat

It's so easy to run through a drive-thru when you're on the go. Does anyone have tips for healthy yet portable foods?

Started by Jennifer Berry

14 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Brian Wiegand

RSS

Follow JEMS