The Off Duty EMS Board (16)

Featured Discussions

You are what you eat

It's so easy to run through a drive-thru when you're on the go. Does anyone have tips for healthy yet portable foods?

Started by Jennifer BerryLatest Reply

"Don't smoke crack, smoke Fentanyl. But don't smoke Fentanyl that's been in your crack"

Has anybody else seen a huge increase in the abuse of the Fentanyl patches?? We are dealing with this escalation of subjects that split the…

Started by Mike PetersenLatest Reply

EMS Bikers

I know, I know . . . . EMS providers riding motorcycles just ain't right in many peoples minds. However, in my somewhat altered mindset mot…

Started by RacemedicLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Don't smoke crack, smoke Fentanyl. But don't smoke Fentanyl that's been in your crack"

Has anybody else seen a huge increase in the abuse of the Fentanyl patches?? We are dealing with this escalation of subjects that split the…

Started by Mike Petersen

3 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Suheir Kilani

Proposed parole for my brother-in-law's killer

Hello All, On December 23, 1974, David Cahill, one of my wife’s seven siblings, was shot and killed during a robbery at a convenience store…

Started by Jack Ramsey

0 May 11, 2011

A blog that I think most all will enjoy

If your looking for some fresh EMS humor this blog is well worth your time.  The writer is phenomenal (in my opinion).  I am a new fan and…

Started by Nathan Stanaway

0 Jan 24, 2011

Political donations

I know this isnt about EMS.  Well it sorta is but in an indirect way.  This is about politics.  A touchy subject I know but Im interested t…

Started by Nathan Stanaway

4 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

JOB OPPORTUNITY - DHS CENTER FOR DOMESTIC PREPAREDNESS

EXCELLENT Opportunity for a HIGH-LEVEL, highly visible PROGRAM MANAGER position at the Dept of Homeland Security's Center for Domestic Pre…

Started by Thomas Durkee

0 May 7, 2010

How Old were you when?

Another fun game, just ask a how old were you when question after you answer the one posted before you. Example: how old were you when man…

Started by itku2er

34 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Jerry

EMS Bikers

I know, I know . . . . EMS providers riding motorcycles just ain't right in many peoples minds. However, in my somewhat altered mindset mot…

Started by Racemedic

27 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Scott Bendixen

NBC's New Drama... TRAUMA

NBC has a new drama starting Monday, September 28th at 9/8c. To see a preview go to www.nbc.com/trauma. It looks like it might be a good sh…

Started by Kat Strange

33 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by max begetis

Any & every time is a "good time to save a life!"

I just read the article pertaining to the off-duty EMS worker that intervened to save the elderly man's life. I believe this personifies th…

Started by Ms Smith

0 Jul 31, 2009

"Attack" posts

Ok, I have to ask this. When the hell did it become that someone disagreeing with someone else, responding to what is specifically said, an…

Started by Joe Paczkowski

8 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Bud Marsh

RSS

Follow JEMS