General EMS Discussions (1,508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hyperglycemia treatment in U.S. (Student looking for answers)

Hi all! I'm a danish EMS-student currently in the process of writing about prehospital treatment of HYPERglycemia. I want to know what opt…

Started by Andreas Gjesing

7 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by BostonMedic109

NOT MY CHOICE OF PARTNER...??

How many of you have gotten stuck with the partner that nobody else wants to work with? Worse yet, how about the partner that smells or has…

Started by Rob

29 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Melissa Morrison

PPE requirements for EMS per NFPA 1999

Does any one have a copy that can forwarde to me regarding the requirements for PPE for EMS professionals as described in NFPA 1999?

Started by William Strobel

0 Apr 22, 2009

Information about your national triage system

Hi, I am an italian student of the faculty of nursing of the University of Rome "La Sapienza", and I should write a degree thesis on the pr…

Started by Davide

20 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Kiwi EMT

12 Lead EKG Instructors

I am currently searching for 12 Lead EKG Instructors to teach a class of 200 students for DC Fire and EMS Department. I am also looking for…

Started by Darlene Nelson

0 Apr 21, 2009

EMS Educast Episode 9: We are all Paramedics

I think it is important as we look to the future of our profession that we all be called the same thing. Paramedics. Weigh in your ideas.…

Started by Geekymedic

1 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Timothy Rossette

Declining Transport

Hi All: Re: Declining Transport. I’m a medic in Onslow County, North Carolina, the home of U. S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune. We’re an…

Started by Mark Baribeault

44 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by ProfessionalEMS

EMS in the past & future

Hey guys... I am going to have a presentation about this topic (How EMS can get the public respect). I need your help and feedback. I have…

Started by zee

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Justin

EMS Garage Episode 30: EMS versus Fire

EMS Garage This week we talk about shift trades and a new video from IAFC talking about how Fire based EMS is the only way. Hmmm We smell b…

Started by Geekymedic

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by A918E - Brenda

EMS Leadership Episode 14: Where do you treat the Patient?

www.emsleadership.com This week we explore the concept of where do we treat the patient. Is it in the house or in our ambulance? What is be…

Started by Geekymedic

0 Apr 17, 2009

RSS

Follow JEMS