General EMS Discussions (1,477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone used quick clot in the field?

I am looking for some information on using quick clot. Has anyone used this product? What was the result? Any complications? Was it easy to…

Started by Michelle

42 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Lisa Bell

Registry or not?

I understand that National Registry was started to help EMS. Do you feel like it has done more good or bad? Is National Registry good for E…

Started by James Ownbey

12 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by David E. Courter

Tattoo

Hey Everybody, Lately I've thought about getting a tattoo. Nothing too big...but not microscopic. I want to get something with the SoL and…

Started by EMT31909

2 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by EMT31909

What would you have done?

Call comes in for a 17 month old fall. FD arrives first on scene, assesses 17 month old patient. Information is as follows: Child had fal…

Started by Tracey Baker

27 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Eric D. Liddy Sr.

Looking for an Exceptional Key Note Speaker for an Education Symposium in November 2009

I am looking for ideas of Key Note speakers for an education symposium in Vancouver BC for Paramedics (ALS/BLS/EMR) in November 2009. Has a…

Started by Teresa

4 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by mike

MCI: North Carolina Nursing Home Shooting Kills Eight, Others Injured

TOM FOREMAN Jr. and KEVIN MAURER Associated Press Writers CARTHAGE, N.C. (AP) -- A gunman burst into a North Carolina nursing home Sunday…

Started by JEMS Web Chief

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Skip Kirkwood

Older People Often Fall

Older people often fall - is a general yet accurate statement, to be more Specific, what aspects of the elderly make them more likely to fa…

Started by Gemma Marie Kelley

2 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

Who's into twitter?

Join us @medicalconnect. See you there.

Started by Medical Connect

1 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Geekymedic

Worst and Best JOBS ever

What is the Worst or most traumatic job you've had, or the best, most rewarding Share your Stories

1 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by The Cannulator

When to and When not to Resusitate our Patients

NZ Procedures State: In New Zealand our clinical procedures state that.... "In regards to deciding to commence resusitation - if a person…

0 Mar 28, 2009

RSS

Follow JEMS