General EMS Discussions (1,477)

Featured Discussions

What Makes a Good Preceptor?

We posed this question to our Facebook fans. Here are a few of the replies, Kathy Ryan Heldman  "Someone who is patient, willing to educat…

Started by JEMS Web TeamLatest Reply

National Night Out Ideas

Question from a JEMS Facebook fan to our readers, "Looking for some new ideas for our communities upcoming National Night Out. What are ot…

Recorded by the Public

A JEMS Facebook fan asked us to pose this situation and question to our readers about being filmed by the public, "I'd like to field a que…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Makes a Good Preceptor?

We posed this question to our Facebook fans. Here are a few of the replies, Kathy Ryan Heldman  "Someone who is patient, willing to educat…

Started by JEMS Web Team

0 Jul 24

NREMT Exam

As I am about 4 weeks away from taking my NREMT Exam, I was hoping to get tips and ideas as to how to prepare and how to approach the exam.…

Started by Ryan Satira

4 Jul 22
Reply by Ryan Satira

National Night Out Ideas

Question from a JEMS Facebook fan to our readers, "Looking for some new ideas for our communities upcoming National Night Out. What are ot…

Started by JEMS Web Team

0 Jul 15

Recorded by the Public

A JEMS Facebook fan asked us to pose this situation and question to our readers about being filmed by the public, "I'd like to field a que…

Started by JEMS Web Team

0 Jul 14

What do you do if....

I work for a private EMS company. We had a scenario where one of our 3 personell units was transporting a cardiac patient between facilitie…

Started by Jeffreycross69@gmail.com

5 Jun 27
Reply by James Ownbey

Paramedics, is it enough? Is it worth it?

Hello all, I am a current EMT-B and in school for my nursing degree. I would love nothing more than to be a paramedic, but as I sift throu…

Started by Kevin Dormer

3 Jun 26
Reply by Street Level Paramedic

EMS 12-Lead: The Most Awesome STEMI Test on the Internet

From the blog EMS 12-Lead, "Senior Editor Christopher Watford created an online STEMI test based on McCabe JM, et al. Physician Accuracy i…

Started by JEMS Web Team

0 Jun 24

Welcoming the Media?

Behind the Scenes with Calgary MedicsReporters spend time with Calgary paramedics to learn about the duties CALGARY (Global News) - They w…

Started by JEMS Web Team

0 Jun 18

Lactate PRO 1710

Im looking for any Lactate Pro LT-1710 meters please email me if you have any that you would like to part with or know where i can purchase…

Started by Anthony Tucci

0 May 29

Man Holding Breath Causes Oregon Tunnel Crash

Associated Press MANNING, Ore. (AP) — A 19-year-old man told investigators he caused a three-car crash when he fainted while holding his…

Started by JEMS Web Team

0 May 27

RSS

Follow JEMS